May contain affiliate links and we'll be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on our links.
View Our Disclosure & Disclaimer Policies.
Free printable Valentine’s wine bottle tags. Grab a few bottles of wine & supplies to make these simple, hilarious wine pun Valentines. A fun DIY gift for your Valentine or Galentine’s party.
If you have been following along with us on the blog the past several months, you probably know we are 3 sisters and all of us are busy moms. So we love projects that are simple, but also look like they take a lot more effort. This is one of them.
‘Ain’t nobody’ got time for projects that take hours and hours when you have toddlers running around. Am I right? Once you have gathered the supplies, this DIY literally takes 30 minutes or less. Awesome.
In addition to simple do-it-yourself ideas, we also love wine. Whenever we get together you can bet there is a good bottle of Riesling or Moscato involved. So these wine pun Valentines are right up our alley. And who doesn’t love a good pun.
How To Make Valentine’s Wine Bottle Tags
First start by downloading the free printable Valentine’s wine bottle tags. Each file includes 6 different designs. And 2 files are available 1) all 6 designs in hues of pink and 2) all 6 designs in hues of purple. Click the images below or use the buttons to download.
- Printable files (linked above)
- Pearl card stock
- X-Acto knife
- Cutting mat
- Straight edge ruler
- Scoring tool
- Bottles of wine
- Download the printable file using the link above.
- Print the file on card stock. We recommend using pearl card stock for a shimmery finish.
- Using a scoring tool (even a non-serrated butter knife will work), score the fold using the dotted lines as guides.
- Cut out each tag using a X-Acto knife, cutting mat and straight edge ruler for a straight and smooth cut.
- Fold the tag using the scored line from step 3.
- Attach the tags to the wine bottles. And merry gifting.
More Wine Puns? Don’t Mind If We Do.
And if you didn’t get your fill of wine puns, here are a dozen more.
- Hey rosé, hello merlot
- Stop and smell the rosé
- Say you’ll be wine
- Wine is my Valentine
- Friends bring happiness, best friends bring wine
- You’re a champagne in the butt
- Partner in wine
- Alcohol you later
- There are so many reislings why I love you
- Merlot, is it me your looking for?
- I want you!…to get me some wine